• Canadian willow bar provides gentle exfoliation for radiant skin.
• Bilberry fruit extracts boost skin environmental defence in the presence of UV light.
• Sugar cane extract for an antiseptic and natural exfoliant.
• Orange, lemon, and elderberry extract make this mask balancing and anti-inflammatory.
The Magical Benefits of Honey
• Amino acids and enzymes that protect and nourish the skin
• Has a natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties
Smooth on a clean face and neck (great for backs of hands) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week.
The legacy of bees
My grandparents caring for “the girls” on the praries of Saskatchewan, Canada.
The honey house still sits in all her charm on the edge of a wheat ﬁeld. It was once the community church my father attended before it was moved to the family farm, and used to extract honey.
Oh Honey Bundle
For a limited time, you can get our new Honey Glow Mask as part of our Oh Honey Bundle, which includes our popular Honey Bath Soak and a spritzer in your choice of scent.